Our Reading Room is available for rent for private and public functions.
Are you planning a book launch, author appearance or book club and would like to hold it in an indie bookstore? Have something else in mind that might be a good fit for a bookstore setting? The Reading Room at Bryan Prince Bookseller is bright, with lots of natural light coming from the floor to ceiling windows along the front wall and an accessible, single-stall washroom. We can accommodate groups of up to sixty people. The room can be set-up with rows of folding chairs (50); a more casual seating arrangement for smaller groups; or a reception format. We have a portable sound system on hand, although the room acoustics are very good.
All room bookings are subject to availability.
Please send an email to email@example.com to give us an idea of your proposed event.
Included in your email please provide the following information:
– your vision of the event
– proposed date(s) and time
– what room layout is requested
– contact name, email, organization (if applicable)
– type of event (reading, book club, reception. etc)
– expected number of attendees
– is event for invited guests only or are members of the public welcome to attend
– have you planned/hosted this type of event previously